jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010
Evaluate the Coaching Session
This helps you plan your future training runs.
There are various ways to evaluate your coaching session:
• Feedback from players
- ask your players questions: "What did you enjoy about this session?"
• Coaching Session Plan
- record notes on each practice and game.
- note successes, failures and players’ reactions.
• Feedback from other coaches
- ask another coach who you respect to observe and comment on your coaching session.
- analyse your own coaching performance. See Workbook for a sample self-analysis form.
• Video Analysis
- have a friend video your coaching session.
- analyse video yourself or with another coach.
(c) Coaching Toolbox.